Saturday, October 02, 2004

2:00 am

It’s two o’clock in the morning. An ambiguous feeling starts to annoy me. I can’t sleep. I’m in a stress. I just can’t help but wonder...

I don’t know what to think. I don’t know what say. The clock exists, the time is running.

My mother is sleeping as if problems don’t subsist. He sleeps very peacefully without a noise without...nothing. I can’t hear anything, the silence starts to dominate. Then suddenly, my phone rang. It’s my brother, asking me to open the gate.

What happened? I can’t answer the phone. I can’t move, I’m paralyzed. My brother starts to yell outside the house. I can hear his voice getting tired as ever. Then suddenly, he stopped.

What happened? My phone stopped. My brother, where is he?

All of a sudden, someone tapped my shoulder, “wake up... wake up...”

...Its me, dreaming again...

1 comment:

maisabart said...

hoy, kc, gcng gcng nanaginip ka!!! ayus talga. minsan talga mapapaicp ka sa mga napapanaginipan mo. you don't know what it truly means, what is it trying to say, what the lord tells you. What we must do is wake up and face the reality coz what is important is thins happening in the present. kaya gicing na taung lahat. hayaan, next tym ako ang ggcng sayo!!! la lang