My self realizations this year:
1) “If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.” – Mother Teresa
2) Do not trust anybody but yourself.
3) Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
4) Friends come and go.
5) REAL men fight for love.
6) People will judge you. Period.
7) Have a little faith.
8) Things happen for a reason.
9) “When you have worked as hard and done as much and strived and tried and given and plead and bargained and hoped - Surrender. When you have done all that you can do, and there is nothing left for you to do. Give it up. Give it up to that thing that is greater than yourself and let it then become a part of the flow.” – Oprah
10) Some people will betray you for money and fame.
11) Fight for what is right. Value yourself. Doormats will forever be doormats.
12) If screaming at the top of your lungs will make you happy, DO IT.
13) DO NOT EXPECT TOO MUCH. IT WILL BREAK YOUR HEART.
14) Life is good. Life is fair. You’d get what you deserve. True story.
15) Money, fame, and fancy things will surely make you happy but not contented.
16) BEST things in life are free.
17) Forget about the old school news TV/radio stations. Facebook/Twitter updates the world faster than anything else.
18) “It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
19) Do not overdose.
20) When you’re doing well, people will abuse you. You will gain false friends and true enemies. That’s the sign that you’re successful.
21) Learning is a lifelong process.
22) Loving someone is uncontrollable. But being with that someone is by choice.
23) You can fool everyone but not yourself.
24) Whether you think you can or you can't, either way, you are right.
25) "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." – Matthew 11:28
26) Lazy people are sore losers.
27) Travel. Explore new things. Cool things happen outside the box.
28) You need a break.
29) Change is inevitable. Learn new things. Challenge yourself everyday.
30) LIFE IS SHORT.