Last year, I wrote a blog about my self realizations for 2011: http://kesico.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-greatest-realizations.html
Just to be consistent, I'm writing my realizations for this year as well:
- Learned by heart the serenity prayer:
- God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; and Wisdom to know the difference.
2. Panglao, Bohol is my one true love.
3. Love can do impossible things.
4. It can also ruin friendship/s.
5. Family first.
6. What others think about you is none of your business.
7. When you're on your late 20s, stop attending family reunions to avoid "why-are-you-still-single-and-
8. Quarter-life crisis is real.
9. You don't have to burn bridges to avoid people.
10. Happy people are the grateful ones.
11. Stop the "be yourself" attitude. If you feel that there's something wrong going on, you need to adjust
and change for the better to live a happier life.
12. Start dreaming again.
13. You can't please everybody. Get over it.
14. I love airplanes ✈✈✈
15. Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're FAKE. It means you are mature enough
to tolerate your dislike towards them.
16. "Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody." - Stephen Chbosky
17. I'm in love with my niece, baby girl :)
18. Date someone who loves to read.
19. DAMNED if you. DAMNED if you don't.
20. Some people are really plain stupid. Insensitive. And no respect.
22. OPM is still alive.
23. It's More Fun in the Philippines.
24. This year was my loneliest birthday ever.
25. My mom still cooks the best spicy spaghetti in the world. Yeahmehn.
26. It's not yet end of the world, you foooool!!
27. Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die first.
28. My "The One" is still missing.
29. Tattoo hurts like hell.
30. It's OK to pretend and act stupid even if you're sober.